Technical Management encompasses all of the services that maximize the operational efficiency and physical condition of a vessel throughout its working life in compliance with the requirements of industry regulators, our ship owning customers and our customers’ customers. These services include the supervision of dry dockings and major repairs, purchasing, vessel inspection and budget control. Technical Management is the core stone of our ship management activities.
Service delivery is underpinned by a rigorous approach to safety, security and environmental protection.
Transoptimal SPB LLC is the Group’s primary brand for technical management with staff ashore and at sea offering expertise and experience for most cargo vessel types through a network of offices. Transoptimal SPB LLC ensures that high operating standards are maintained on managed vessels.
Transoptimal SPB LLC offers following voyage and in-port repair & maintenance services for a wide range of vessel types:
- Onboard Repair and Maintenance Services
- Underwater Maintenance Services:
- Hull cleaning
- In-water surveys: class-approved equipment is optimized to match the prevailing underwater conditions by using CCTV and high resolution cameras that are sensitive to low light levels.
- Underwater Repair:
- (Afloat) shell plating repairs
- (Afloat) stern seal repairs
- (Afloat) propeller repairs
- Underwater welding services including anode replacement, rope guard repairs, rudder repairs and the sealing of disused inlets and outlets
- Equipment sales
- Electronic equipment installation & servicing
- Vessel Inspection
- Sale & Purchase Services
- Condition Surveys
- Lube Oil, Fuel & Bilge Water Analysis
- Newbuilding Consulting & Plan Approval
- Safety Management
Transoptimal SPB LLC bases its activities on close teamwork with its clients and partners, as well as holds close professional contact with external authorities and flag states.